Instrumentation and Pneumatic Control Systems
|Max Force or Load||standard|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are affianced in manufacturing and supplying of high quality Instrumentation and Pneumatic Control Systems. This product is manufactured under a team of skilled professionals and is appreciated in the industry due to its distinguished features. Known for its high quality functional life and strength, this product has a superior life and is highly commendable in nature. We are offering this product at market leading prices.
- Impeccable performance
- Unmatched quality
- User friendly
- For connecting: Cut the tubing to length with tube cutter and just push it into the fitting through nut and tighten the nut by hand
- For disconnecting: Loose the nut and pull the tube out
- No tools needed for tubing installation: No wrenches, haring tools, benders or other tools are required for installation
- Reduce installation time and labor cost: Minimum of 36% saving in installation time, compared to regular compression type fitting
- Excellent holding power: When assembled finger tight on Nylon, Polyurethane, Polyethylene or PVC tubing will hold the burst pressure of the tubing itself.
- Pipe swivel possible: By loosening nut slightly pipe can be swivel on its own by 360° where other end of the fitting will point
- Recommended tubing: Polyurethane, polyethylene, soft PVC and super flexible nylon tubing’s are most compatible for push-on fittings.
- Fuel lines for petrol or diesel fuel in Automobile and Transport Industry
- Compressed air lines on pneumatic control systems
- Automotive gasoline lines
- Automotive hydraulic lines
- High pressure lubricating oil lines in Engineering and Automobile Industry
- Lubes and air lines on textile machinery
- Agricultural spray equipment for insecticides and fertilizers
Pneumati Angle Type ON or OFF Control
Normally Close / Open
1/2" to 4"
3.5 to 7 Bar
Upto 16 Bar
Screwed / Flanged / Triclover
Air, Water, Oil, Gas & Steam